||Tail End Jewellery
|Our address is:
||13 Ryknield Hill, Denby, Derbyshire, DE5 8NW
|We can be contacted at:
||At the above address; or
|By telephone or email:
||07498 618585 or by email
||A user of our Website
Please read also our full terms and conditions before ordering any Goods from this Website. By ordering any Goods from this Website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- “Goods” is a reference to the range of jewellery products which we offer for sale on our Website;
“you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any Goods from the Website;
- “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Tail End Jewellery; and
- “Website” is a reference to our Website www.tailendjewellery.co.uk on which we offer our Goods for sale.
- Cancellation and Returns
- Due to the bespoke nature of the Goods you are not entitled to cancel your order or to return the Goods unless they are faulty or damaged.
- All refunds or re-credits for faulty or damaged Goods will be undertaken within 30 days of receipt of the returned Goods.
- For non-bespoke Goods, you must notify us immediately if you decide to cancel your order preferably by email and quote your order number. The time limit for notification of cancellation is 14 calendar days following receipt by you of the Goods. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop your order once we receive notice of cancellation as the Goods may already have been despatched. In these cases, the Goods will need to be returned to us. Once we have heard from you that you wish to cancel your order within the stipulated time period we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 14 days which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods. You must ensure that the Goods are returned to us at our address given above at your cost immediately by courier in good condition and unused.
- 7.4 A full statement of your legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations may be obtained in the UK from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.